The SuperNova Servo Drive Is Developed Specifically for Low Earth Orbit (LEO)Motion Control Applications.
SuperNova has been field proven in several space applications. Contact us to see how the SuperNova may help you with your application.
The SuperNova Radiation Tolerant Dual-Axis Servo Controller
Please download our SuperNova Product Brief at the bottom of the page or Contact Us for more information!
- Fully Digital High-Performance Drive
- Software Configurable to drive a Single Motor or Two Independent Motors
- Multiple Feedbacks Included
- Serial Encoder over LVDS
- Communication Interfaces
- Torque, velocity or position control
- Embedded Motion Controller, Coordinated Motion of 2+ Axis
- User-friendly GUI with Integrated Oscilloscope
- Chassis Cooled
- Motor Type: 3-Phase Permanent Magnet or Optional Stepper Motor
|Bus Voltage Range:||28V|
|Output Power:||230W (per Axis)|
|Efficiency:||> 95% (full load)|
|Operating Temperature:||– 40 °C to 71 °C|
|Maximum Electrical Speed:||Up to 75,000 RPM|
|WEIGHT:||1.1 lb. (499g)|
|SIZE:||6” W x 3.38” L x 0.9” H|